my emo boy

About Me

My photo
toa payoh going to move.., Singapore
Tan jia xing 15061987 20 turning 21 josiah-87@hotmail.com

Friday, 23 May 2008

23may2oo8





today go out with my mei mei n her boyfriend lol..sian.. dun no why her bf dun like to talk de. only me n my mei talk alot lol like 38 (38 in chine) haha. tyd so thing bed thing happen, i cannt say it out. i feel very up sad. =( today i go MS than we go buigs haha.. in bugis i buy a T for me very nice haha lol. but very bigg lor. dun have a M size T. =( hai . but nvm i still buy it. then we walk all the way to PS. haha. we go back to toa payoh around 8 pleas but only me n my mei. her bf go back home take thing. so we hve to wait for him lol. mei say wan go home n bath 1st so i pie her go home. her bf 9.45 sms mei. so we go down MRT there wait for him. he reach le i pass her back to him, haha so i job end at 100pm lol.but no money de lor. lol who ask her is my mei lol. so have to pie her do this do that lol. now is 1.o4am miss you alot alot, love you alot alot.



No comments: